What Is a Myoline Practitioner Programe ?
Myoline Practitioner Programme , is a unique system to help dentist incorporate preventive myofunctional practice for treating malocclusion in children as young as 5 years
of age. The protocols and systems were developed with almost a decade of expertise to help in achieving stable results. This can widen your scope of practice backed up with proof of
Who can become a Myoline Practitioner?
Are you a registered dentist or a dental specialist who is passionate to incorporate Preventive Pediatric Orthodontics? Do you have knowledge regarding epigenetics, soft tissue dysfunction and want to start preventive intervention naturally in children as young as 5 years of age? Then you can be a part of MPP (Myoline Practtioner Programme).
Why to incorporate Myoline Programe in your practice?
There is an increase in demand for preventive care for children and many parents are looking out for options other than braces. Parents are much informed and aware on natural way of early treatment in children and a functional approach in correction and prevention of malocclusion. Some of the potential benefits include, early treatment, treatment of wider range of patients, increase in patient flow, no or less chair-side time or invasive procedures, increased financial benefits both for the dentist and the patient.
How to apply to become a Myoline Practioner ?
Contact our team for information. Our representatives will take you through the eligibility and terms to be a part
Our BDO will get in touch with you to help you establish and incorporate the programe in your existing practice, or if you want to develop new stand-alone practice.
Myoline Practitioner Deliverables:
- Powered by ‘Myoline’ adding brand value
- Latest know how’s
- Sharing Expertise
- Updating new practices from around the world
- Supply of new proto type products
- Listed on our website as alliance partner
- Marketing and helping with wide reach
- Sharing of marketing ideas to that particular geography
- Protection of doctors lawfully
- Speed of growth
- Motivated Management and Help with operational systems
- Regular Virtual Training
- Quarterly Clinic visit and training
- Access to the Parent clinic
- App based patient therapy follow up
- Access to Conferences and associations
- HR, Training and development
- Operation and Cost Control
- Guest relationship and Branding
- Strategy if need be